20 December 2010

Camps Bay: Nothing Says Class Like a Chrome Pole

So I'm busy trawling through the latest property releases on the market and come across this stately Cape Dutch style mansion in Camps Bay (asking price only 25 bar).

That's it on the left, looks pretty classy eh? It looks refined, stately. Dare I say it looks decidedly old money in the middle of noveau riche Camps Bay. Any minute you expect a dude with a monocle to come sauntering out in a tweed jacket saying things like 'Pip pip cheerio' and 'Good help are so hard to find these days'.

And then I came across this picture:



Now unless my eyes are deceiving me in my old age, that is a stripper pole mounted on a fully mirrored base, conveniently placed in front of another massive mirror...

What the Frikkadel!?!?

Here's a tip to any potential buyers: take a portable UV lamp with you when you check out the place because it suddenly doesn't seem so classy anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hs, ha, ha, a brothel in Camps Bay!! LOL. Who is the current owner?

CT Bubble said...

Well I wouldn't say a brothel... but it's seems to be not as dignified on the inside than it looks on the outside...